1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Interesting thread.

3. Neutral Corner

4. Neutral Corner

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I’d have been more impressed if he’d pushed back sooner.

franticscribe likes this.
  6. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

He’s nothing more than a trump cosplayer. If by some miracle trump ISN’T the nominee, it’ll be this con man.

Does everyone in the trump cult have severe daddy issues? The draw to a perceived strong man who is a serial abuser is incredibly strong.

7. DanOregon

Nah - he really has no base - just a newcomer who is making waves and getting a lot of pub because people don't know him as much as the others. TV bookers love him because he says crazy stuff. Remember when Ben Carson was leading some polls at this point in 2016? It was actually in November.
    NBC/WSJ Poll: Carson Surges Into Lead of National GOP Race

Carson went on to finish fourth in Iowa, eighth in NH and sixth of the remaining six candidates in SC. Grand total of 7 delegates.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

He has seemed like a well funded GOP pawn since day 1.

He didnt just come out of nowhere.

And then golly, his song underpinned the very first question of the GOP debate.

Tighthead and Driftwood like this.
  9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

He's just another token semi nonwhite person the racist party can roll in front of the caneras to show they're really really not thst racist. Another Stepin Fetchit.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2023
  10. DanOregon

Oddly enough, received a scholarship from George Soros' brother's foundation. Used it to go to Yale Law. Hmmm.

garrow likes this.
  11. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Get ready for a rash of Walmart closures when those stores magically become “unprofitable.” Don’t worry, tho. It won’t be because the employees unionized. Shoplifting will be the culprit.

12. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

I’m sort of giving him a little leeway because I’m sure there are a lot of fat white women in the Wal Marts where he lives or lived living off the government.

I still have not listened to the song.

He’s a high school drop out who has a busted skull and done shit jobs his entire life. He might not even have a clean water hook up on his camper.

I’m not saying he’s not smart, but I don’t think his work should be hyper analyzed like the poetry of Robert Frost.

Maybe he’s just a struggling white male who’s having trouble making sense of everything? Like, why should I think a piece of shit like Trump gives a shit about me? Or, Biden for that matter.

Hermes likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted