1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That's the thing. You are assuming some level of decency from a process that has abandoned almost all decency. You are also bringing it up in the case of a man who has proven himself to be a colossal piece of shit, one who has himself abandoned decency.

wicked, TowelWaver and Driftwood like this.
  2. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

I don't know if he's senile but the dude's lips are regularly purple.

3. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Yeah, no sympathy for McConnell after all the shit he's pulled. Shut up and go home, traitor.

4. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

you’re not wrong. I agree with everything. I’d rather have an age limit than a term limit but regardless, you’re asking the people with the power to give up their power, and when does that happen?

Liut likes this.
  5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

6. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

We all age differently, too. McConnell is 81 but looks like he’s been rocking the dad bod most of his life. That catches up to a person at 81 and the decline can be swift.

Grassley is 89 but in pretty good physical shape at his stage — walks/runs every day and does his pushups. He’s slow to get the words out but I don’t get the sense that his mind has declined that much in the past 15 years.

Heck, I’m on the doorstep of 50 and I’m not as quick to recall some things (the name of a song, the name of a movie), for example, as quickly as I was before.

Liut likes this.
  7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Beyond time to retire and the same is true of Feinstein and McConnell.

8. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

When the Steelers have a controversial call go against them?

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

It actually is. A more qualified candidate might be able to take advantage of a potential Dem fracturing when Sinema is primaried the fuck out.

garrow and sgreenwell like this.
  11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Who wants to go to Kari Lake
    And lose out (who wants to go to Kari Lake)
    Lose out, lose out (who wants to go to Kari Lake)
    Out to Kari Lake

OscarMadison and TowelWaver like this.
  12. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

They can Bernie Lomax Mitch for all I care and I’ll watch the theater of it. This guy has always played dirty and had no issue with sabotage to get what he wanted politically and personally. I’ll be damned if I have an ounce of sympathy for him. He could have helped champion turning the page on Trump after 1/6. He didn’t.

Draft saved Draft deleted