1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Sinema won't be in the primary as she has left the party. She will be on the ballot in November as an independent and it will be a 3-way race.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

It has been a while since I turned the NFL thread into a Steelers livestream during a game. Maybe I'll bring that back for the Monday night game Week 2. :)

Liut and Webster like this.
  3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Let's not forget that he was making calls about filling the seat on the Supreme Court within an hour or so of hearing about Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death.

4. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

All while pulling his “let the election decide” nonsense in 2016. I’m going to enjoy watching this man wither away. He’s pure evil.

swingline likes this.
  7. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

And for what it's worth, polls show her pulling more from Republicans than from Democrats.

8. Neutral Corner

9. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

How soon we forget. YankeeFan can bang out 100 posts before lunch seven days a week.

10. Neutral Corner

I had to post this, if only because a drag queen named Flamy Grant makes me laugh and laugh.

OscarMadison likes this.
  11. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Just think of all the brain cells he's saved skipping all the vowels in his tweets.

exmediahack likes this.
  12. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted