1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2023 NFL offseason thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Michael_ Gee, Feb 13, 2023.

1. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

But he could probably start for the Cardinals this weekend.

dixiehack and Liut like this.
  2. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Not gonna jinx it and say they looked awesome against the Falcons, but...

They are an explosive team, including with Calvin Austin on special teams. Helps to have linebackers who can actually prevent running backs from consistently getting to the third level. Devin Bush, Robert Spillane and Myles Jack will not be missed.

3. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

I'm wondering if LAC might have its eyes on Will Grier after his successful preseason audition in the Cowboys game. I don't think they're going to settle for Stick as the second guy.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

No, they will not. Holcomb, Roberts, and Alexander have all been solid starters in the NFL and the looked like it in preaseason.

I'll trust the offense when I see that during the regular season. The bottom line is that none of the other areas matter unless Pickett can take a step forward.

5. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

No reason to think he won't. Helps having an improved offensive line and the potential of a more balanced attack. Their longest run last year was 36 yards; only the Bucs and the Commanches had shorter longest runs.

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

This is either a fantasy football punishment or the result of a lot of other bad decisions.

Bills-1.jpg

7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Antonio Brown checking in:

8. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo

BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo Well-Known Member

It looks like a very drunken drawing by the great cartoonist @Regan MacNeil introduced us all to last season.

9. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

Ugh. Hirsute. More importantly, Allen is facing off the page.

10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

sgreenwell likes this.
  11. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Niners better get Bosa in camp this weekend; I’ve seen too many seasons sabotaged by a holdout into the season

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Maybe they need a loss in the opener to drive home his importance to the team. I'm only thinking of the long-term good of your favorite team. Honest. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted