1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Yeesh. This is worse than most of these cases.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I don't know what you teach, but if its history, make sure you are talking about the Enola GAY when he walks in, Math - some algebraic equations where the polynomials are L, B, G, T and Q, English, - the works of Oscar Wilde, Gertrude Stein etc, Science - how light refracts during a rainstorm to create Rainbows.

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

"Don't you know who I am???"

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I might be teaching the Enola Gay tomorrow:D

2muchcoffeeman and franticscribe like this.
  5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

And they will be the first ones crying when the FBI kicks in their door at 6 a.m.

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Who wants to tell Tubby that the Bible can be considered poetry and that they hold church services on ships.

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Wait until he gets to Song of Solomon. And not just the verse Ernie Harwell would open the first broadcast of spring training with.

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

At some point in this whole Trump mess it needs to be made aware to him and other politicians that when they use hyperbole of civil war, etc. they aren't "just some guys talkin'" or right-wing radio shock talkers, they are public servants and their words carry more weight. Trump talks like he's "John from West Palm" calling in to a Rush wannabe. That he is leading the GOP polling should make his words even more damning rather than some punk like Vivek who is just trying to get some attention when he says such things.

9. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

I can't believe I got my like in before @maumann.

Also, some of that book is like "bow-chicka-wow-wow" kind of stuff. But between that and the battles where armies and cities are sacked and people get their eyes gouged out, large portions of the Bible would be banned if anyone ever read it.

maumann likes this.
  10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Fat Orange Hitler will never change, his disordered personality won't allow it. Moreover, Republicans are anti-American and a danger to public safety.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2023
    tapintoamerica likes this.
  11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

12. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Why does it matter?

Draft saved Draft deleted