1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

There's not the slightest chance in hell Trump wrote that. The fuck he knows what et al. means.

franticscribe and HanSenSE like this.
  2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

And yet.....

3. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and say fuck Walter Isaacson. He was defending Elmo's decision to deny Starlink to Ukraine. FOH.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  4. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

upload_2023-9-9_18-3-37.gif

Inky_Wretch and Woody Long like this.
  5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I understand what she's trying to do, but that's going down. Not a chance it stands up to a Constitutional challenge.

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Every fucking time any fucking thing happens, we get stories in the purportedly serious media about what fucking Fatfuck thinks of it, approximately 93 percent of the time, he's "furious," "frustrated" or "hurt," boo fucking hoo.
    When Hillary Clinton, a flighty hysterical emotional female, was active in the political scene, did we get constant updates as to the status of her delicate emotions?
    Yet with the mucho macho sex machine alpha male god emperor, we need constant updates on the ebbs and tides of his tender fee fees. Didn't I once hear somebody say something like "fuck your feelings?"
    Well fuck your feelings, Fatfuck. If you're feeling furious, frustrated and hurt, well get fuckin' used to it.

wicked likes this.
  8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I mean shoot - with Trump - every DAY is that time of the month.

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Hilarious. Col. Trump starts ranting about chicken mcnuggets about halfway through.

10. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

There are no more triggered, soft and self-entitled group of people than the current MAGA crowd, led by the BIC (Baby in Chief) and DeSantis. They find outrage and get their little feelings hurt about anything and everything. They make the entire women's studies faculty at Wellesley look tame by comparison.

I Should Coco and Driftwood like this.
  11. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

That’s how you know he wrote it — he thinks it makes him sound smarter than he actually is.

12. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

More milktoast rhetoric ...

Draft saved Draft deleted