1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Yes. Yes, I can.

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

OscarMadison and Driftwood like this.
  3. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

This is correct, and I wish more people would realize it.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I think we all realize it. She is either going to be on Biden's ticket as VP or she is going to be the Democratic nominee in his place. Saying that there is a good chance she will lose doesn't mean she should be removed from the ticket. Removing her would do too much damage.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  5. Noholesin1

Noholesin1 Active Member

I write in my own name, then move to France or Italy for the next four years.

6. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Did the original hair architect die without leaving instructions?

7. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

His hair was worse than normal, but more importantly: He apparently doesn't know what a subpoena is.

8. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Trump lives in a world where he convinces himself that he always wins , always is right and always tells the truth. He cannot apologize because that is weak. New Yorkers knew this a long time ago and we think he’s a joke. But so much of the rest of the country thinks he’s infallible — just imagine if he laughed at himself about the hurricane hitting Alabama. Instead, he literally has to redraw potential paths of the storm so he can say he’s not wrong. And much of the country thinks he’s right and the scientist dweebs were wrong. Madness.

9. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

I don’t know about “much” of the country. But it’s definitely too much, however many it is.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Wasn't Lewandowski supposed to be fuckin Hope Hicks? And Kellyanne Conway? When is it Kari Lake's turn to get fucked?

12. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

If Biden doesn't run for some reason, I oddly feel more bullish on Harris than others here, I guess. We've kind of seen how Trump does against doddering old white dudes his same age, and vs. Clinton, who is a unique quagmire of a candidate for a variety of reasons. Her biggest issues in a Democratic primary - her work as a prosecutor - probably matters way less in a general election. I'm strongly of the opinion that you have to treat Trump like he's Eric Cartman, and just go straight at him during a debate, making him look like a stupid asshole. I think Harris can do that.

Draft saved Draft deleted