1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Some post on Twitter had Aubrey Huff as first comment and I made the mistake of clicking on his feed. Holy crap, that is one angry misogynist.

HanSenSE likes this.
  2. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

As I recall, the Giants had some sort of event celebrating the World Series team and he wasn't invited because the other players didn't want to be around him.

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

My response was going to be: imagine having to say that sentence with a straight face.

FileNotFound likes this.
  4. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

To be considered *the* franchise asshole when other historical choices include Will Clark, Jeff Kent, and Barry Bonds is quite the achievement.

5. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Haven’t heard that name in a while. I’ve often wondered if Huff is his last name or what he Lito do with model plane glue.

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

"Sodomy promoting"

7. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Maybe Gosar should be executed instead.

Maybe.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  8. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

This is out of character. Gosar usually only calls for the death of Black and Latino people.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The idea of executions for treason has a lot of potential. In a better society, about 15 minutes after his "Russia, if you're listening" speech in July 2016, Fatfuck would have been tied up in nylon ropes, strapped to a telephone pole, and shot.

But of course, we don't live in that world.

Fred siegle likes this.
  10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

You need to get down into the specifics to figure out how they weighted the poll - I think a proper "electorate recipe" for next year would be even higher turnout among young voters from a year ago, and a waning influence from the oldest sector of voters.

And national polling is pointless in any event. A better way to understand the race is state by state - like this one.

https://www.racetothewh.com/biden

And yeah - not great there either. Dems can't count on Trump Toxicity to carry them to victory forever. Down in VA, NC and Georgia, NH, Nevada and NM. Michigan, Wisconins and PA. They've got to turn it around soon. Not only for Biden, but for downballot as well.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2023
Draft saved Draft deleted