1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wild night for Alabama preps

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by dixiehack, Aug 26, 2023.

1. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Context: Beachwood is the Cleveland suburb with the largest Jewish population:

https://www.cleveland.com/crime/202...l-out-nazi-during-game-against-beachwood.html

3. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't have let him resign, I'd have made sure his ass was fired. The OC should be fired too -- if that wasn't your idea, as soon as it was added to the plays you go to the principal or the superintendent on Monday or Tuesday.

matt_garth and Neutral Corner like this.
  4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Honestly, YGTBFSM. Bet the team is going to enjoy the 10 hours of sensitivity training. Schindler's List and the Holocaust miniseries, and book reports on the Diary of Anne Frank. Absolutely pathetic.

5. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Meet your newest Ohio U.S. representative. That state is gone like a mastodon.

6. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Hardened criminal @maumann knows the score.

Batman and maumann like this.
  7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

9. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Forget Bama ... this is Texas, where high school football is king. Except for one certain zebra.

https://x.com/CoachHightower3/status/1707990221776633998?s=20

The fucking umpire (the No. 2 on a squad normally) ripped a kid's helmet off and then had the audacity to throw a flag.

The UIL to its credit X'd that it is aware of the situation.

10. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Official needs to be benched. That's ridiculous.

fossywriter8 likes this.
  11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

12. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Not related to Bama preps, but can any Jersey people tell me why Seton Hall Prep football is 2-4 so far this season? The Pirates started off 0-3 and I don't recall that happening in my lifetime. Just guessing but I'd say the decline in Catholic school enrollment is one reason, and that other preps such as St. Joe's and Delbarton are out-recruiting the Hall. (Though Don Bosco is having a down year, too.)

Draft saved Draft deleted