1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Heaven forbid we mix the races.
    Yeah, I think I know what the former SEC football coach was saying. But he seems to have taken little time to suggest that a proposed promotion of a Black leader is unmerited and is inherently based disproportionately on race.

3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Did Tuberville ever start a black quarterback at Auburn or Ole Miss (or anywhere)?

4. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Once again, we should listen to this piece of sh*t becausd......he was able to recruit [insert black athlete] to play at Auburn and happened to beat Alabama in some game where they throw a ball and wrestle men to the ground until a whistle blows?? Great reflection of America.

Woody Long likes this.
  5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Jason Campbell. He caught a little bit of heat midway through Campbell’s stay on the Plains when fans wanted him to replace a mediocre Daniel Cobb and Tubs dismissed the idea, stating that Campbell was only capable of running a “high school offense.”

6. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Tan suit, and all bets are off.

7. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

No dog-whistling at all.

dixiehack likes this.
  8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The Republican nihilists might want to consider that stopping pay for the military has led to more than one military takeover in world history. I mean, at this point I wonder why the Pentagon hasn't disappeared Tuberville, dropping his weighted body into the ocean as they did to bin Laden.

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Yet the base is all in, baby

12. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Directed less toward Hutchinson, but in general: Would’ve been nice had many of these profiles in courage come forward earlier. Former congressman Joe Walsh is the most obvious one. I get that God forgives all who repent, even at death’s door, but we’re running a country here and not Heaven.

garrow likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted