1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The 2023 Running Baseball Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Mar 30, 2023.

1. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

To be sure, oop. I think it's become a little worse this year.

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

He was starting to get hit harder the inning before he was pulled. Probably should have never started that inning to begin with. And christ, you can't leave 12 runners on base.

3. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo

BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo Well-Known Member

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Giants fans will show up in droves at the polls to vote against him. And considering how many kids he fathered out of wedlock, he's perfect for today's GQP.

qtlaw likes this.
  5. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

hahahaha. His teammates' nickname for him was "Senator." He always dressed the part.

6. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

I'm reminded after Joe Pos's recap from last night (it's excellent, and does a nice job especially breaking down how Harris made the catch) that I'm an idiot, of course. But, then again, perhaps it illustrates my point at the same time: Alvarado gave up the massive bomb by Yordan Alvarez in the WS last year:

7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

8. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

What percentage of Giants fans typically vote for a GOP candidate?

9. jr/shotglass

I would have laid money that Corey Seager would take Dean Kremer over the wall in the first. After five walks Sunday, you know they were going to try to challenge him.

10. jr/shotglass

Kremer's going to be out by the third, and the O's are seeing it slip away fast.

11. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

It’s been a great season. Cruel that the first sweep in a season and a half will come in the postseason but this is over. Orioles are lost at the plate.

12. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Ooooof.

Draft saved Draft deleted