1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The TV thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Versatile, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

So traffic is … normal

The TV traffic report must be off the hook to mention all those games here :p

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Makes me laugh thinking of all those late arriving Dodger fans crossing paths with the fans that left after the first.

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

The latest Morning Show episode was super boring. It was flashbacks to how some of the characters lived through the pandemic, including George Floyd and Jan. 6. It was mostly Witherspoon with almost no Aniston.
    It may have fit last season but three years on, it adds nothing to the story.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2023
  4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Just finished the one at Cory’s opulent abode. I liked much of the directing. I really like Karen Pittman especially when she busted out some Russian tongue. Greta Lee is growing on me and I like her dynamic with Cory. Not sure where this is all going but enjoying the ride. Margulies/Witherspoon are boring.

6. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I remain enthralled by the storylines that are playing out in Billions' last season.

7. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

8. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

9. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

JimmyHoward33 likes this.
  10. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Youtube not TV but this was hilarious.

12. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I love that they went with Jerry’s original reaction, regardless of how bad the editing looked. I’m also pretty sure that this joke and the one about the kid sleeping with his grandmother are the only 2 jokes Super Dave told in the 20 years before he died.

Draft saved Draft deleted