1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

"Any (other) disruptive defendant" would have been hauled off to jail long ago -- several times.

3. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

He’s too dumb to realize a gag order is the best thing for him. The less he talks, the more independent voters forget what a disaster he was.

But he’s not too dumb to realize going to prison for speaking would only help him.

4. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Twitchy's been out of the headlines for more than a week now. I wonder if his poll numbers are up.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Nobudduh tellz him whut ta dew, especially not no n****er chick judge appointed by the Mooslim Neegro. That's his whole schtick.

6. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Politically, I say let him speak all he wants. His fans will lap it up. It will reinforce how unhinged 55 percent of the public thinks he is.

As long as he's not threatening to execute the country's top military leader or something like it.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

All their accusations are false. Like all Champagne is from France.

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Webster and garrow like this.
  9. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I'm Chicken Littling that the unprecedented Hannity power move means Jordan is going to whip enough votes to become Speaker. Tell me why I'm wrong.

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

You're not wrong. But the allegedly sane House Republicans would've caved if Hannity hadn't done anything, either. There are two kinds of Republican congressfolks. Those eho enjy being bullies, like Jordan, and a larger group of those who enjoy being bullied.

11. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Meanwhile, a caravan of tiny cars just unloaded a buncha guys at the Capitol ...

upload_2023-10-16_16-16-58.jpeg

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

She's also told him that she can move up the court date to respond to misbehavior. He can tell her to fuck off a month early and see how he likes that.

maumann and HanSenSE like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted