1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

2. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Slacker-
    Where is Spaghetti Sauce Man?

3. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Nicely played.

4. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

I love your post, but just want to note that cauliflower ear is largely avoidable if one wears properly fitting headgear when wrestling live.

I drive my son nuts about wearing his, but then I remind him of his 50 something year old cousin who has worn his hair long since he was a teenager to cover his ears. I was fortunate to come up with a youth coach who was a hawk about it.

Yes, there are isolated cases of it happening with headgear use although in my experience most of those cases involved poorly fitting headgear.

5. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

There are a couple local PR agencies here hired by local school districts, towns, and fire and police departments that are filling the void. They’re basically cops reporters and sending out releases that an education reporter used to write.

6. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

McCarthy caused this by allowing a removal vote by a single member instead a majority of the party. The problem is that the blow it up caucus doesn’t give a shit about governing.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2023
  7. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

The party of personal responsibility is blaming Democrats, instead of taking responsibility.

8. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

From across the pond:

matt_garth and Webster like this.
  11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

12. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member