1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Meanwhile on the International front....

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by DanOregon, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

They are dead and their children orphans either way. While Israel is not committing the same heinous crimes that Hamas did in that case, dead civilians are still dead noncombatants, and even if they were not targeted for that death, the attack was still mounted with the knowledge that civilian casualties would be a result. "You can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs" does not cut it there.

I'm sounding a lot more condemnatory than I ever intended. I need to get clear of this thread for a while. There simply are no good answers to this war, which is why it has been a weeping sore in the area for so many years.

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

People who don't play by the rules count on the ignorance of weak men.

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

No, we had members of civilian and military intelligence and the CID actively looking for them, same as we did for the deck of cards when we took out Saddam Hussein. We offered rewards, paid informants, searched records, and kept looking for decades, and when we found them we brought them to justice one way or another. If they got shot resisting, or they were 90 years old when we found them, well, that's how it went.

4. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

But enough about the Republican Party.

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Right, but the only way that all happened was...because we invaded and defeated them street-by-street.

6. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

We asked them 'Cake or death?'

7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

To lighten things up, enjoy this list of DEMANDS from Palestinian activists at Stanford.

8. Regan MacNeil

Or what?

doctorquant likes this.
  9. Regan MacNeil

Oh, a sit-in! They forgot to ask for a free soda machine in the cafeteria.

Batman likes this.
  10. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Indeed.

11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Stanford provost: My offer is this: Nothing. Not even a discount on your student activity fee.

Batman, Dyno and Regan MacNeil like this.
  12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

How is one of their demands not to get Stanford Steve off GameDay?

swingline likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted