1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. LanceyHoward

LanceyHoward Well-Known Member

In all likelihood both.

dixiehack likes this.
  2. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I wish just one of these “fiscal conservatives” would realize just how many resources are wasted preparing for a shutdown that’s averted at the last possible second.

Octave, Liut, garrow and 1 other person like this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

And it would be soooo much better if we had in charge a loon who claims his schlocky beach house is the most valuable in the world.

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

5. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

we are pretty close to seeing this madafaka cry on camera (it nearly happened yesterday), and I am here for it.

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Patchen likes this.
  7. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

No one is complaining about fundamentalism now. Must be because it's the good (white) guys' fundamentalism.

Tarheel316 likes this.
  8. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Why the growth in GDP is bad news for Biden.

9. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Well, you see, it's different when they do it.

10. Sam Mills 51

I hope I got through to a couple of members of my family.

For Thanksgiving, there's talk that we're not going to prepare a feast, but instead go back to my hometown to a place where they prep the best barbecue anywhere ... they do pretty well with the turkey and they're also strong with the trimmings. Problem is they now have screens in the place – more than one, but not three dozen in a typical sports bar – and I know they feel quite free to put Rupert's Circus on the screens.

All of us except one loathe that crap ... and the conservative of our family has zero use for MAGA and the cult and he does not make a point to watch and/or pay attention to the circus. But I wanted to make sure they've been warned. One uncle had the best answer: If they show it, we'll laugh at it (and, basically, those who actually believe the propaganda and other garbage). Sounds good ...

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  11. Sam Mills 51

Must have eavesdropped on his conversation with the bank. When he's talking to the government, it's basically worthless.

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Why not both?

OscarMadison and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted