1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Wondering when it will come out that Jasper the Friendly Ghost IS NOT THE FATHER!

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

She’s just an old broken down piece of meat. But everyone already hates her.

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

We need a super-cut of Palin saying "pals around with terrorist" and then footage of Trump with Kim, Putin and others - sound bites, have a dark-money group unrelated to the Biden campaign do it - a lot of these campaign strategists on the left are way too nice and overly eager to pull their punches, throw in some "law and order" stuff with Trump as the punchline, his mug shot, court artist sketches, throw the kitchen sink at him - Who would he hire as his cabinet? Trump touting "the best" cabinet, best people - and then calling them idiots, liars and scumbags.
    The thing is - most Americans don't obsess about politics and they NEED to be banged over the head with a two by four to get your point across - anyone doubt that is what played a big part in Trump's success? He was pretty damn clear about where he stood on things, even the MAGA types understood it - and half of them probably still think the WWE is real.

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Well, in another week or two, Don, Jr., Eric, and Ivanka are all going to testify, followed by Donald. I can't wait till he's saying "Ivanka? I barely knew her. She brought the coffee." That or he throws her under the bus. I can totally see her trying to weasel out by testifying once she is forced to. She can claim she wasn't part of it, but the Trump Org pays her benefits, health insurance, profit sharing, etc. She was actively marketing apartments, all the rest.

Junior starts the ball rolling on Nov. 1. Can't wait.

Driftwood likes this.
  5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The weirdest thing about Johnson? He was a Kappa Sig at LSU - there is no way there aren't some stories. Most Kappa Sig houses are the most notorious houses on the row. Check wikipedia, my goodness.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

What is the worst house on campus?!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2023
  7. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Biggest boutique drug dealer on campus was a Kappa Sig. Had a photographic memory and made straight A’s. He’s a master of the universe somewhere now.

8. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

That would be the DEKEs by a country mile.

9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I'm sure any indiscretions Johnson had while at LSU occurred before he grew to know the founder of America, Jesus Christ.

10. swingline

“America, Jesus Christ” would be a great Uncle Tupelo song.

11. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Tweedy did it with Wilco on “Jesus Etc.,” which contained some eerie lyrics that were written before Sept. 11.

swingline likes this.
  12. swingline

Great song.

You were right about the stars.

I Should Coco likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted