1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

The Infiniti Coup 45. Because luxury comes at a terrible price.
    [​IMG]

tea and ease and OscarMadison like this.
  3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

MS!

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"Okay, ma'am. This is Magacil. Take two of these and Fox News broadcasts will become inaudible to you. Same goes for anyone repeating Fox News talking points. Magacil is very popular around Thanksgiving."

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

"Sioux Falls, Sioux City - Siouxie and the Banshees, undereated band, beautiful girl if she just ditched all the make-up. I Sioux a lot of people. A lot of people Sioux me. It gets hard keeping them all straight!"

7. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

I'm curious what the point of this post is?

This whole thread is us espousing that everyone stay away from Trump, wish/hope he goes away, disown him, discredit him, ignore him, etc., and all the while that Ivanka Trump has been doing this, you have periodically kept bringing her up, as if she's doing something wrong.

Maybe she's just smarter than her brothers -- something about which I actually have little doubt. She's certainly more intelligent than her father, and probably a lot of other people, too. And perhaps she has had the come-to-Jesus moments we all keep talking about, and keep hoping will happen with Trump supporters everywhere.

So, are you blaming her for whatever her father may have done, and what he ever said he did, to her when she was 12?

Perhaps that experience, and whatever perspective she has on it, has only given her more more first-hand knowledge of Trump, more understanding, and more reason, to make the smart move and keep her distance.

8. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

What are the Cyber Ninjas trying to hide?

More importantly, I’m amazed that Gannett would’ve paid for whatever needed technology so the Republic could somehow read through the redactions (is that even possible, did they get some sort of decoder ring from a box of Cracker Jack/Jill?$

9. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

How appropriate is it the actor in that ad starred in one of the best dystopian films of the last century.

garrow likes this.
  10. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Do you mean White House Senior Advisor Ivanka Trump?

This Ivanka Trump?

Jared and Ivanka made up to $640 million in the White House - CREW | Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington

This Ivanka Trump?

Before Giving Billions to Jared Kushner, Saudi Investment Fund Had Big Doubts (Published 2022)

11. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

* SIDE EFFECTS COULD INCLUDE CLEAR VISION, ANXIETY RELIEF AND LONG-TERM RATIONAL THINKING. ALSO, DIARRHEA (SORRY!).

garrow likes this.
  12. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

You go to Yale ( or Princeton or Harvard, etc etc etc ) to make connections.

Which came first? The ambition? Or the egg?

franticscribe likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted