1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I mostly don’t mind the NP either, and it’s a good thing. It’s the only way I can get any treatment within six months.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The way people are throwing around accusations of anti-semitism for anyone who isn't all in with Israel or its response - I half expect the the halls of Congress to be one big Have Negila dance party - Republicans and Democrats dancing arm in arm, But what I'd really like to see is the requirement that you answer five questions on Jewish history before you toss an anti-semetic accusation at anyone.

3. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I learned some interesting stuff about the phrase "anti-semitism" itself today. Twas not originally trotted out there by folks with the best of intentions.

4. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I’m sure the only way MAGA Mike lets a Santos vote go to the floor is if he’s counted the votes and they’re in his favor. If he wants Santos to stay, he’ll make sure he’s got over the one-third needed to vote no.

If Santos is expelled anyway, MAGA Mike is instantly rendered emasculated.

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

6. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

7. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  8. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Santos survives. Not shocked. But depressing that someone so obviously a corrupt fraud is allowed to remain. The trumplican party strikes again.

HanSenSE and Della9250 like this.
  9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

2muchcoffeeman, garrow and dixiehack like this.
  10. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

George Santos doesn't see a problem

garrow likes this.
  11. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Just the stupidest people

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  12. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Don’t hate me, but I donated to her primary campaign - the only political contrition I’ve ever made - because I promise her GOP opponent was worse.

Draft saved Draft deleted