1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I don't think its one poll - it is that in several polls, in various states - more people say they'd vote Trump over Biden. Biden has to ask himself if someone else would do better.

2. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

LOLOLOLOLOL

3. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Goddamnit, if I hear one more word about polling one year out — with one of the candidates facing multiple criminal trials — I’m gonna burn this place to the ground and salt the earth.

For fuck’s sake.

4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Aren't most of the "RINOs" because they turned on Trump?

Other than McCain, don't remember the term being used for very many people before Trump.

Driftwood likes this.
  5. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

When Republicans in office are finally forced to deal in reality, they're RINOs.

Hillary was never charged for "selling our uranium to Russia!" and Obama was never impeached for "Benghazi!!!"

And the reason isn't because, "yeah those were over-sold conspiracy theories we just wanted to campaign on"; it's because "RINOs got in the way!"

garrow likes this.
  6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

You left out having a 4 to 6 week abortion stance.

7. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

bte-

RINO is a perfectly vague bullshit word that he can use to divide and conquer. He doesn't care if it applies.

If the Federalist Society isn't conservative enough for the nouveau Republican Party then maybe it should stop calling itself conservative or Republican.

OscarMadison and wicked like this.
  8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

9. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

He needs to stop speechifying - he was never ever ever good at it.

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

To me, the smartest thing the prosecution could do is get him rattled, and let him start running off at the mouth.
    He'll hang himself in 2 minutes.
    He's literally on the stand and has started attacking the AG and judge.

Octave likes this.
  11. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

as the great American Bugs Bunny said - what a freakin maroon.

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

Others (Justin rice for example) have already nailed you on this. The democrats have purity tests? As opposed to the republicans who actually give the boot (Liz Chaney) to anyone that is not loyal to trump. It’s not even based on issues, the only ones (abortion) they care about are completely outside the view of most Americans, it’s based on following dear leader, or else.
    I hope i don’t know Alma in real life, because if i did, I’d try to avoid him/her completely so I don’t end up punching him in the face. What an obtuse asshole. But he’s like a really bad soap opera or reality series with Alma here - i could block him/her, but I’m too ensconced in the show to the point where i have to watch.

Draft saved Draft deleted