1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Yes. And it's infuriating that it's another story "saved for a book." Journalistic malpractice.

When the election cycle really ramps up next year, trump and his lackeys need to be hammered on the things they say they're going to do. Which is completely dismantle our democracy. They're not hiding it. They're running on it.

And all the trumplicans are following suit. Ohio elected officials already planning to ignore/overturn the abortion-rights vote. Same as Florida with the felons/voting issue a few years ago.

The will of the people, who voted on it the way it's supposed to be done, is an afterthought to these assholes.

3. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Pablo Torre’s new podcast on the LeBatard network did an entire show about McEntee recently and it was fascinating.

garrow likes this.
  4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Merrick Garland wiggles his thumbs a little farther up his ass

6. Deskgrunt50

Yep. What I alluded to above.

Maybe someday they’ll learn these anti-American chucklefucks need to be voted out of office.

And maybe stripping women of their rights is the issue that will finally get it done.

HanSenSE and garrow like this.
  7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

"These are the stakes."--Lyndon B. Johnson

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Do you know how much personal security state legislators have once they leave the state house? The correct answer is none. While it would be deplorable, if one or more of these fascist assholes were found having bled out after being castrated with steak knives, perhaps this legislation would have less support.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  9. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Hang them all, they will NEVER stop.

10. Deskgrunt50

"What's the harm in humoring trump. He'll concede eventually..."

Yeah, still waiting on that motherfuckers. And the harm is going to last decades.

11. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

What's up with this? I could have sworn you're the GO DIE IN A FIRE guy.

12. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

As I said many pages ago, some politician is going to be murdered before the next election. I just didn't think it would be one of us.

The more you know ...

Draft saved Draft deleted