1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I know I’m sounding like Gee at this point, but a full-fledged Civil War might be the palate cleanser we need. Do I want to see it get anywhere near that far? No. But it appears the Trumpista mullahs won’t get the point until about 50,000 of them are dead or in prison for a very long time.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Tennessee really is trying to destroy public education.

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/11/14/donald-trump-dictator-vermin-2024-satire/

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I yield to no one in my admiration of and fondness for Petri's work, but I must point out that no political finance operation in the history of ever has described an upcoming election as "in the bag" or "a pushover." Only worried/alarmed supporters write checks.

5. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

It all started in 2018 with the election of the most ignorant governor in the history of the state. His stated campaign goal was to kill public education. The only reason he won the primary - which these days is the defacto general - is because the two front runners started trying to out Trump each other, and people got tired of it. Randy Boyd, who should be the governor, is now the president of the Univ. of Tennessee system.

OscarMadison likes this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Do the math. It is mathematically certain thst over the course of his 60+ year active sex life, Fatfuck himself ordered and orchestrated hundreds, probably thousands, of abortions.

Over the years some of the most committed anti-abortionists have taken decisive actions to deal with people they believe to have been responsible for large numbers of abortions, such as doctors and staff members at clinics. Well hey, if you're hell bent to exact revenge for abortion, here's one guy who has pretty much indisputably caused hundreds of them. Get busy.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2023
  8. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I'm just a history dude, but I'm pretty sure there's a wide gulf between "statistically possible" and "mathematically certain."

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Also, Donald Trump lies constantly about every subject under the sun but we should take his word for it that he’s nailing every woman in sight?

wicked and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

¡Both sides!

garrow likes this.
  11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Sure.

[​IMG]

12. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted