1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Don't sell our new douchebag Speaker short, though. He's smarter than he appears.

He knows how to work the cameras and deflect at every turn. He's a dangerous guy right now.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Key sentence in my post "And his backers." I'm sure a union leader knows a guy who knows a guy, ifyouknowwhatiamtalkin'about.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2023
    2muchcoffeeman and dixiehack like this.
  3. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Yeah, I don't see Markwayne MMA'ing his way out of the back of a cement mixer, if it comes to that.

Driftwood and Inky_Wretch like this.
  4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Right. But this isn’t some rando Senator who hasn’t gotten physical with anything more challenging than a lobster bib this century. Guy may be an idiot but he can handle himself in a one-on-one fistfight.

5. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

If I had to bet on a slur Trump told Walker to use, I'm surprised it wasn't a six-letter one beginning with n.

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And stopped by Bernie Sanders.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

This is the network which controls the minds of millions and millions and millions of Americans.

8. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

The only thing I can think of worse was Fred Durst on 9/11.

9. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

One of the reasons you don't want politics tangled with religion, a thread.

10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Why would you trust him?

11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

And that makes it sound like the entire thing was done just to keep him out of office --- which is what the GOP has been screaming --- and never mind the 91 felonies.

12. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I was at a meal last night, and the guy asking the blessing went on a two-minute ramble about Israel. I hope no one had their eyes open and saw me making the jerking off motion during the prayer.
    Can you just not say "Lord, we thank you for letting us gather here tonight and for the pizza. Please give everyone a safe trip home. Amen."?

OscarMadison likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted