1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Open it in a browser and copy the share link. Then place it as media rather than as a web link

TigerVols likes this.
  2. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

If you right click on the time stamp and click "Copy link address" you can then drop the URL into the post.

Regan MacNeil and Spartan Squad like this.
  3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Click on the addy of the tweet, hit control c, target where you want it and hit control v.

4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

And Haley's scathing response would make Harris a national laughingstock. Because Nikki IS her name. Her middle name.

Tons of people go by their middle name or a variation thereof. My brother, for one. A few others:

Willard Milton Romney
    Hiram Ulysses Grant
    David Dwight Eisenhower
    Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson
    James Paul McCartney
    Rachel Meghan Markle.
    Matthew Ryan Phillippe.
    Elizabeth Stamatina Fey.
    Robin Rihanna Fenty
    Christopher Ashton Kutcher
    Hannah Dakota Fanning
    Jeanne Reese Witherspoon
    William Bradley Pitt
    Olive Marie Osmond
    David Jude Heyworth Law
    Walter Bruce Willis
    John William Ferrell

5. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

Hammer, meet Nail. This is the problem, and it is inexplicable. It's like, "What is wrong with people that we're even having to worry about whether Trump might become President again?"

How can he be being considered as the leading Republican nominee?

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Donald J. Trump has cultivated a terrifying culture of fear. We all live in it. He fears being jailed for his blatant, and numerous crimes. His supporters fear a diverse, multicultural, secular nation. His enemies fear his violent psychotic fans and what he will do the government and the nation if ever returns to power.

A stupid, lazy f*cking Pizza Hut pitchman has twisted, trashed and cowed an entire federal system. Sickening. So g*ddamn sickening.

UNCGrad, wicked, matt_garth and 3 others like this.
  7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And take a step backwards?

8. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Is it, necessarily? I think there's a case to be made that it's not... barring the untimely death of the president.

(To be clear, I think it's a moot point. I fully expect a Biden/Harris ticket in 2024. But if there's a change, I think this is the only way for Harris to leave without causing serious problems for the ticket.)

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

If Newsom ever gets elected president, he need to end his inauguration speech with “The best is yet to come!!!!”

garrow likes this.
  10. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

Why, oh why, apparently, does Trump not sound like a moron when doing it?

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Into a powerful and influential job she might hold for decades? Arguably a more consequential job as well, unless Biden kicks.

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted