1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

What this X post doesn't reflect is how Peter Fukcing Baker has for years now been a lapdog for Fat Orange Hitler.

2. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

As has Haberman. As has Karl. They've been covering him and John Barron since their days at the Post.

3. Mr._Graybeard

Mr._Graybeard Well-Known Member

The American economy has been running on cheap farm labor for a long long time, mostly immigrant labor. The only difference now is where the workers come from.

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Trump's doctor:

[​IMG]

2muchcoffeeman and matt_garth like this.
  5. kickoff-time

kickoff-time Well-Known Member

I've asked it before and I'll ask it again (and probably a few more times): This is the best America has? Trump or Biden.

These are not good choices, people.

Unfortunately, barring death or jail or both, if these two are on the ballot next fall one of them will be president again.

Liut, Driftwood and maumann like this.
  6. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

7. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Dems have better but none of them want to challenge a sitting president, especially one that has done a good job. GOP has better, but the fascists have taken over the party and anyone decent can’t run.

8. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

FU Kennedy; I attended class with her and her IQ is higher than yours.

9. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

10. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

I know its a broken record at this point but we as a country are descending into literal fascism:

a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition​

Definition of FASCISM

Biden and the DNC need to quit avoiding the label and just put it out there, Trumpism = FASCISM

Do you want to vote for Fascism or Democracy?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2023
  11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

12. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

This isn't a response to anything.

Undocumented immigrants are often paid scandalous wages in agriculture. The whole premise of milk prices doubling is based on wage adjustments. If we paid undocumented immigrants an American living wage, the milk prices would go up considerably.

Draft saved Draft deleted