1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

Newsom has actually done a good job as governor of California, though, and, as a politician in general, he's intelligent and professional, and he sounds and acts that way. That's a big difference from Donald Trump, and makes whatever personal skeletons he has something that no one cares about. The same would've been true of Trump had he been able to present himself as, and act as if he was, even the least bit professional and Presidential.

Seriously, had Trump been able to just do that, he might've won again, legitimately, in 2020. He truly brought that loss on himself.

TigerVols likes this.
  2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Turned on CNN briefly this morning. They were babbling about the major pressing national issue of.....Hunter Biden. SMH

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Hunter Biden is the cable news equivalent of "Is Dak Prescott elite?" on sports yak fests.

matt_garth, wicked and garrow like this.
  4. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Hopefully they were talking about Hunter sticking it in Comer and breaking it off.

Baron Scicluna and garrow like this.
  5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Dak hasn’t beaten a good team in over a year but will his trouncing of East Bumblefuck U mean he’s on his way to a Super Bowl?

And when we count back, how Hunter Biden wants to your children to warship Satan.

We’ll be back with more on Alma Asking

franticscribe and Deskgrunt50 like this.
  6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Joe Flacco would like a word.

garrow and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  7. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

I met Joe Biden during Iowa caucus season in 2007. He told me 'this Flacco kid from Delaware can play.' In my book, Joe settled this a long time ago.

franticscribe, dixiehack and garrow like this.
  8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Loudest dog whistle in U.S. history

9. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I'm very confused... the trumplicans proved Congressional subpoenas are worthless and there's no penalty for ignoring them.

Hunter Biden said he'd appear in a public setting. But Comer is throwing a fit because that way he can't lie about what happened behind closed doors.

garrow likes this.
  10. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Walking pile of garbage with a hairdo Matt Gaetz said (today, I think) that the trumplicans don't have the votes to impeach anyone. He's moron, so I don't know if that's accurate or not. But I guess it only takes 3 now to say no?

Last edited: Dec 2, 2023
  11. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I work from home nowadays and I need something on in the background so I don’t fall asleep. I also don’t want to slit my wrists. Get Up and First Take are much better for my mental health than any news.

I don’t think there’s been a day since July where either show has failed to mention the Cowboys.

12. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

The election of Biden updated the trivia question about Super Bowl winning QBs and Presidents from the same college.

Draft saved Draft deleted