1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Roe v. Wade to be overturned?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by outofplace, May 3, 2022.

1. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

No, Trump said from the get-go in 2016 there should be punishment for the woman.

2. Twirling Time

Ohio must be different. Municipal court judges where I'm from mostly handle traffic ticket cases.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Trump Said, 'Excuse Me?' About Tiffany Pregnancy

It's hard to track down because allegedly he said it on the Stern show or another douchebro talk show, but supposedly he ragged out Melania for getting pregnant (which eventually turned out to be Barron) because it made her smoking hot Euroslut body saggy and motherly for a while and big daddy Fatfuck likes those silicone pumped honkers and bouncy jiggly booty riding high.

So the awe inspiring family man sent by Lawd Gawd Jaysus himself to save da baybeez is on public record that he would have preferred the mothers abort his youngest two (acknowledged) children.

Which means birthday parties around the Fatfuck compound are more accurately described as "Congratulations, Mommy Didn't Abort You (Although Daddy Wanted Her To)" parties.

Meanwhile sheer mathematics indicates it's utterly unimaginable Fatfuck hasn't indeed encouraged and facilitated literally hundreds of abortions over his 60+ year active sex life.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2023
  4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

He flip-flopped later after being ripped on for the at remark. He’s claiming to be an abortion “moderate” now; whatever the hell that means.

We are talking about Trump here, after all.

5. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Municipal courts in Ohio hold preliminary hearings in felony cases.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

garrow, SFIND, sgreenwell and 2 others like this.
  7. Baron Scicluna

Yeah, like I’ve said before. Republicans better hope she doesn’t die. If she does, that’ll destroy the anti-abortion movement for decades.

Nobody is going to care about Hunter Biden if pretty white blonde pregnant women start dying because they don’t get an abortion.

wicked and Driftwood like this.
  8. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

9. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Why can't someone just fly this lady to New York or Cali and get the abortion?
    And don't give me the crap about Texas arresting her when she returns. That will never fly legally. If my state hasn't legalized marijuana, I can travel to a state that has, toke up, and return without facing charges.

Driftwood likes this.
  10. Baron Scicluna

Not just about her being arrested. Anyone trying to help her could get sued.

Now, it’d be quite interesting to see those laws get challenged, but it’d be pretty costly and stressful too.

sgreenwell likes this.
  11. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Your medical decisions are entitled to not be questioned by the state. It’s a right to privacy. Doctor-client privilege should be a thing, if it isn’t already.

But since we’re already shoving metal clamps up teen girls’ hoohas to prove their biological females, I guess anything goes.

12. Twirling Time

That isn't the point. She (or certain others on her behalf) is using this as a test case to get the Texas law stricken.

Draft saved Draft deleted