1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

That's one helluva list of powerful and well informed people surveyed who had no evidence of foreign interference.

2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Mr. Navalny visited more than a dozen banks in the Omsk area that morning. All told he made out with more than 28 million rubles of President Putin's money. Severance pay.

3. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I don't know about that, but I'd say there is a good chance he's face down in a Russian sewer.

wicked likes this.
  4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Wouldn't it be something if Ukraine's A Team busted him out. Waiting for the first "Hello, Vlad, this is Moscow 5" video.

I Should Coco likes this.
  5. Neutral Corner

6. Neutral Corner

Source?

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

The result of a horrific fall from a first floor window.

wicked and Driftwood like this.
  9. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

First of all, no he wouldn't. He'd have to flip some deeply blue states to even sniff 350. Assuming you give him Maine, New Hampshire and Minnesota (not happening) on top of Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Georgia and Nevada all flipping back, he'd have to win New York plus some combo of Vermont, New Jersey, Maryland Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Mexico, Rhode Island Oregon and Washington for 400. I'm not even going to entertain flipping California.

Second, the election would not be held when everyone randomly woke up one morning. There would be campaigning. Biden hasn't really begun to campaign.

Third, I'm not buying polls right now. Polls had Obama losing January/February of 2012. Polls might have also had Bush II losing in 2004 early on. There's a huge advantage when one party is campaigning before the other one. Let's see what happens in August and September.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

But a groceries from a 1990 movie are more expensive now!

Driftwood likes this.
  11. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

In all these polls (POLLS?!?!?!) I see no accounting for women and abortion.

The young person poll is also pretty much garbag. As are all POLLS?!?!! at this point. Another had Biden up 30. Which is where it’ll land.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  12. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Don’t be so obtuse (I don’t think think everyone got the excellent reference).

swingline likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted