1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. Neutral Corner

My first thought as well.

3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Thank fucking God I put a few people on this thread on ignore. It makes it much easier to scroll through.

4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Hunter Biden didn’t even reject it. Just says it should be in public so the lying liar fucks can’t lie about it quite as easily.

Which is a metric fuck-ton more than sex-abuse ignorer Gym Jordan did. Subpoenas for thee but not for me.

So, they’ll move along with impeachment with no evidence. And it’ll backfire because these are the absolute dumbest of dumbfucks.

5. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

RED SOX SUCK! (this is a test)

6. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

As do the Cubs. I've been tempted at times. Not that you (should) give a shit.

OscarMadison and Regan MacNeil like this.
  7. Neutral Corner

8. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

9. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

10. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

I click on it once every day just to confirm we're not at war, externally or internally. I'd hate to not get a few rounds off before I'm overrun by the right coming from the left. (Sort of like the Johnny Cash song.)

OscarMadison likes this.
  11. Neutral Corner

Supreme Court will hear a case that could undo Capitol riot charge against hundreds, including Trump

"WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court on Wednesday said it will hear an appeal that could upend hundreds of charges stemming from the Capitol riot, including against former President Donald Trump.

The justices will review a charge of obstruction of an official proceeding that has been brought against more than 300 people. The charge refers to the disruption of Congress’ certification of Joe Biden’s 2020 presidential election victory over Trump.

That’s among four counts brought against Trump in special counsel Jack Smith’s case that accuses the 2024 Republican presidential primary front-runner of conspiring to overturn the results of his election loss. Trump is also charged with conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding."

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted