1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Ah, the Trump policy team. Wet a finger, find out which way the wind in blowing ...

2. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

I haven’t gotten my weekly abortion yet, but I’ll be sure to take my wife to get hers.

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Alternate state motto ...

[​IMG]

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Yeah, but TS/SCI is Top Secret / Secure Compartmented Information. TS is our highest level of security, with various qualifiers restricting access. SCI is an additional level of secrecy, determined by the Director on National Intelligence. In no way my area, but those generally get to sources and methods, often those of Four Eyes or other allied intel services. Those documents are only supposed to be accessed and read inside a SCIF, a secure area designed to prevent access and electronic penetration, swept for bugs often, no cameras or phones allowed. The docs are in a safe inside the SCIF which is essentially a guarded safe itself.

It's maybe a notch below nuclear secrets (although it might include those). TS/Code Word with a very restricted list of who can access and TS/Presidential are both at that level or higher. For a TS/SCI document to be out in the wild is a huge security breach.

That might be off a touch but I think it's basically correct. Any of y'all who have dealt with security clearances feel free to correct me.

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Grotesque

6. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

TowelWaver likes this.
  7. Woody Long

Woody Long Well-Known Member

He won't even be able to afford cheap scotch!

TowelWaver likes this.
  8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

iowa-welcome-signs-travel-iowa.jpg

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...-make-them-more-likely-to-support-trump-poll/

Forty-two percent of likely Iowa Republican caucusgoers said that former President Trump’s recent remarks about immigrants “poisoning the blood” of the country makes them more likely to support him, according to a new poll.

The Des Moines Register/NBC News/Mediacom poll asked likely Republican caucusgoers about statements made by the president, including Trump’s recent claim that migrants were “poisoning the blood of our country.” The remarks have been condemned by various figures on both sides of the political aisle and resulted in comparisons between the former president and Nazi leader Adolf Hitler.

Twenty-eight percent of likely Iowa GOP caucusgoers said Trump’s “poisoning the blood” comments made them less likely to support him in the caucuses. Twenty-nine percent said the remark “[d]oes not matter” when it comes to their support.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2023
  10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Or hair dye!

Woody Long and HanSenSE like this.
  11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I’m sure Rudy is just as broke as Alex Jones.

Draft saved Draft deleted