1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College football bowl thread: Days of Signs and Roses

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by dixiehack, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

We're maybe a "debacled" away from Emmitt being handed a hot mic again.

2. Sam Mills 51

Guess Louisville was always for the birds.

3. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

On the blackish end of blue, but blue.

4. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Maybe the ACC should just fall apart. Fuck it.

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Maybe when you are down two scores late and in obvious passing downs, don’t stick with the injured quarterback whose throws are ironing board flat.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  6. HappyCurmudgeon

HappyCurmudgeon Well-Known Member

Becker is probably Ted Danson's best sitcom work. Highly underrated show, but lost some stream once they replaced Terry Farrell with Nancy Travis. Still the series finale had two wonderful Easter eggs.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  7. dixiehack

We will defund libraries lest kids get any ideas about being gay but Aggie Yell Leaders roam the earth freely.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  8. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

That's what their "uniform update" says. Just a different black than I'm used to.

9. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

The Orange Bowl will be as bad as Georgia wants it.

10. Sam Mills 51

Sounds like he has been bar golfing up and down Hillsborough Street recently ...

11. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Very much enjoyed the Hokies' win in the Military Bowl yesterday. I know Tulane was decimated by the portal and what not, but after the 1-3 start, I really needed to see something from Pry and his staff. Tech probably wins the Marshall game if Drones is at QB, but that's a lesson learned there. Feels like the arrow is pointing up for the first time in a long time. Didn't realize that Tech hadn't won a bowl game since 2016, so minor bowl or not, a pretty big deal to the fan base.

12. dixiehack

If the entire SMU two deep woke up this morning and noped out of the Wasabi Fenway Bowl I’d kinda get it.

Draft saved Draft deleted