1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Lost in all of this is that Nikki Haley didn’t set out to defend a thesis or something. She’s a politician. On this topic she can’t just give the safe political answer and move on with life? That’s a helluva hill to die on.

2. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Haley's latest response is even better!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...r-answer-blames-democratic-plant/72048362007/

Along with defending her answer, Haley also pointed blame at the man behind the question, accusing him of working for the opposing major political party.
    "(He) was definitely a Democrat plant. That's why I said 'What does it mean to you?' And if you notice, he didn't answer anything," Haley said. "We see these guys when they come in, we know what they're doing."

3. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

They've been waiting for her to trip up and now she'll have to answer for her insensitive, ignorant remarks just like Trump has...

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

5. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

No foreign leaders like Putin would try to trip her up! What a terrible answer. Of course, this is all moot. Haley has as much of a chance of becoming president as I do. Which in a small way is awful.

I disagree with her on everything. But I don't think she'd try to burn down the country for her personal gain, like trump tried to do, and is continuing to try to do. So, while I wouldn't like it, her becoming president would be a less vomit-inducing option.

But a treacherous "democrat plant" threw her a softball question on slavery and she fucked it up six ways to Sunday. It's sort of stunning, but also not, considering the voters she's trying to please.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2023
  6. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Fuck off, Lindsey. That might have been marginally true at one point in the trumplican party. Women getting their health care choice ripped away would beg to differ. All the banned books would beg to differ. Anyone who isn't an old, straight white guy would beg to differ.

I would LOVE if they "just leave you alone." He's willfully ignorant or blatantly lying.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2023
  7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Just leave us alone when we wanna have slaves. Nobudduh tellz us whut ta dew.

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

She's a good little Republican. When in doubt, blame the other party. Just lile 1/6 was orchestrated by Antifa. Or covid was a plot by Chyna.

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Party of Personal Responsibility TM

Baron Scicluna and HanSenSE like this.
  11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Was going to add that, but didn't want to steal another poster's line.

12. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

cool

Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 4.53.54 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 4.53.03 PM.png

matt_garth likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted