1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

It took me a day or two to
    I’m treating myself to a small glass of Yellow Spot, neat, after a particularly annoying evening of work. Cheers.

2. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

It's happened twice in the last 10 days.

Face gets red and swells up, chest gets tight.

Never before in 60 some years.

In doing MY OWN RESEARCH I gather it can come on later, as we age.

Life, it happens.

3. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

I think these things do sneak up on us. I just cannot do dairy anymore. Not lactose intolerance, just this version of my (healthier) body doesn't like it.

4. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Big Ragu-

I know a young man who has been trying to sign up here since August. Other posters would remember him. The site will not let him in.

5. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

yes, we get you and your 40 aliases and we can't get one good carbon-based poster.

Throw me a tweet. And make me some tea while you're at it.

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I used to break out in hives when I ate crab - but I ate it so infrequently that I'd forget....It doesn't seem to be a problem now - might have been the particular crab (Dungeness) or just something I grew out of.

Machine Head likes this.
  8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Could not be any more of a real thing. It happens ALL THE TIME. Countless state employees, not just cops and firefighters, suck off the public teat for an extremely lucrative California pension, then leave the state because you can't stand the politics here (and the cost of living). Then head to Idaho, Montana, or Tennessee.
    We spent time in Montana this summer for a wedding. People there could barely conceal their contempt for Calfornians.

Machine Head and I Should Coco like this.
  9. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

garrow likes this.
  10. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I have a decent size farm for sale. Neighbors have said, "Don't sell it to anybody from California." I reply, "I don't care where they are from or what they do with it once the check clears. That'll be between them and you. I'll be gone."

franticscribe and maumann like this.
  11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Also see Trump, Donald
    Walker, Herschel
    Moore, Roy

12. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Who are these "prominent people on the left"? Smells like some Alma bullshit to me.

2muchcoffeeman and Spartan Squad like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted