1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Beer . . .

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by sportschick, Sep 12, 2007.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

http://www.bucketobrew.com/

Pick your poison, darling . . .

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Still...I can't imagine letting a HS group sing at a place that serves alcohol like that. Beers at a game if they're doing thenational anthem is one thing.

Just seems odd to me.

3. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Bastards don't have Yuengling!

4. sportschick

Why the fuck would something in Idaho have Yuengling? We have far better brews out here! [/ducking]

5. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Didn't realize it was 'ho based. :D

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

They also don't have Henry's (which is brewed in Oregon) or Pyramid (Seattle), yet for some reason they have Shiner - though it isn't the Bock, it is Shiner's hefeweizen which isn't that good.
    Strange list there SC, though still a good find.

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

If you live in one of the following states, then you can't receive Bucket's o' Brew:

Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, and Vermont.

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

If you live in one of those states, I'll be your dealer. Just make it worth my while. :D

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Ditto. It's allowed where I live.

10. sportschick

You actually can get it in Indiana now. When I talked to the owner, he said they'd just changed the law there, but he hadn't gotten everything updated yet.

11. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Trying Red Hook's Late Autumn Harvest Ale for the first time tonight. Tasty. Kind of rich, a mix between a dark lager and a stout.

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'll be damned I had a hard time finding Deschutes Jubelale in the last month. In October, no problem..

Draft saved Draft deleted