1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Now let's go to DJ Pauly D on why the economy feels bad.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

"Yo, bottle service along the Jersey Shore is soooooo expensive now! Grey Goose is like $300 a bottle. Bidenomics has me drinking Stoli now because it's cheaper."

2muchcoffeeman, wicked and garrow like this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Unserious jagoff

4. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I absentmindedly misread that chyron and now I’m calling him Skeeter Johnson from now on.

[​IMG]

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

The card she pulled was the Five of Cups.

Upright Five of Cups Meaning
    The Five of Cups symbolizes disappointment, and the feelings that come when things go differently as you expected. You are feeling unhappy that a certain situation hasn’t really turned out the way you have hoped it would. Instead of moving towards a more positive perspective, this card seems to say that you are dwelling in the past, inducing feelings of self-pity and regret. The water which is actually spilled from the cups shows that you might have missed an opportunity. It also shows that the problem is mostly emotional and not material or financial.

Instead of moving towards a more positive perspective, this card seems to say that you are dwelling in the past, inducing feelings of self-pity and regret.

https://labyrinthos.co/blogs/tarot-card-meanings-list/five-of-cups-meaning-tarot-card-meanings

2muchcoffeeman and Slacker like this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

He even looks a little like Skeeter!

franticscribe, garrow and Hermes like this.
  8. Neutral Corner

Here's Beau on Bennett. His basic take is that this was largely a failure to file correct paperwork, that it wasn't a huge FARA breach. I like that he's careful about jumping to conclusions.

Bottom line seems to be that this was nothing like Paul Manafort's FARA breaches.

9. Neutral Corner

Daayum. Hate to think how much he added to his sentence.

10. melock

melock Well-Known Member

That's a Superfly Snuka leap.

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

12. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Yes, what a huge L for the GOP.

Draft saved Draft deleted