1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

That was a good, concise story/explanation of the fruitless search for voter fraud.

The first sentence of the last paragraph is so true. The second sentence of the last paragraph is what Trump, and apparently much of the rest of the Republican party, wants.

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

3. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

Now I really feel like I've seen everything on this site! An explanation of tarot cards! I never thought I'd see that! I don't know why, but I just didn't. :)

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I’m no expert, but it sure looked like the Grim Reaper card.

5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

The Raiders could use that kind of aggression.

justgladtobehere likes this.
  6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I never expected to see a Tarot reading of a presidential candidate on a "news" channel either, lol.

7. Neutral Corner

Five of Cups Tarot Card Description
    There are certain Tarot cards whose imagery immediately conjure up negative emotions, and the Five of Cups carries such weight. This is a card which signifies loss as well as the painful challenges which stem from that particular loss.

The card depicts a figure that is wearing a black cloak. The person hides his face in what seems to be despair. There are five cups on the ground, three of which have fallen while the other two remain standing. The person, however, does not seem to notice that there are two standing cups as is too busy mourning over those which are fallen. There is a powerful river which flows between him and a house or a castle in the distance, indicating that a torrent of emotions have separated him from home.

8. Neutral Corner

9. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

matt_garth likes this.
  10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

11. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

12. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member