1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gambling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Songbird, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Took MTL ML and added WSH ML for a small parlay tonight. Want the Caps to win anyway so why not?

2. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Not great Bob

3. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

I'm sorry. F'in Habs.

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

CSUN fucking sucks

They were down 21-4

Last edited: Jan 11, 2024
  5. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Eh, it happens.
    I would like to dive deeper into why they looked like shit. Their inside guys looked like intermural players trying to go up against D1 guys inside. UC Davis did anything they wanted on offense.

CSUN had some decent wins. They beat Long Beach State, who won at USC and at Michigan this year.

I'd love to know why they looked so terrible last night.

7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Minnesota now 14-2 ATS. Drat.

8. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

The chatter has been to plan for “over” games in the done. I would for Dallas and Detroit. Especially Dallas TT over 30.5. Love that play.

I’d be careful on Dallas -7. Too much danger in the back door. Wanna get nuts? Packers lead at half / Dallas wins game. +575. First TD scorer: Jordan Love +3500.

9. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

A five-leg SGP fell agonizingly short when Amari Cooper finished with 59 yards. I had him for 60+. Ugh.

exmediahack likes this.
  10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Had a single-gale parlay with Lions -3/O 51.5
    How in the holy hell did that game not at least hit the over when they were at 38 at halftime?

11. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Josh Allen over 8.5 rushing attempts. I took that figuring he'd run plus could maybe get a cheap kneeldown or two. He had one at the end of the first half but not the second while Pittsburgh was futzing around. Ended with 8. Grrrr

12. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I needed 21 receiving yards from Warren in that game. Got to 16 very early and never left that number. Quite frustrating.

Draft saved Draft deleted