1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Wonder if Nikki still thinks this isn't a racist country?

Webster likes this.
  2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Remember how these new highs were such a big deal when Don the Con was in the Oval. Now, no one gives a f*ck.

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I think there's been a measured (and correct) approach by the administration in not doing too much chest-pounding about the stock market thus far. There's been, rightly or wrongly, a very gloomy public feeling about the economy because of inflation. Even if the numbers are much better than the feeling.

BUT, that might be changing. And if people start feeling good about the economy, there's time to bang that drum A LOT this year ahead of the election:

https://www.wsj.com/economy/consume...lly-feeling-better-about-the-economy-e964804f

franticscribe and garrow like this.
  5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

<NC makes a twirling motion with his finger near his temple> Apparently he meant to say it was Nancy Pelosi but he got confused.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2024
  6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Next week’s polling: 45 percent of voters blame Nikki Haley for Jan. 6 riot.

7. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Dementia? Syphilis? MS? All three? People are talking!

8. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

"I'm Garrett Morris. So of course you know
    that I like me some of that Kim Kardashian!"

[​IMG]
    "I like them women with a big butt. Uhhh ... you know,
    something you can hold onto and hit with a car antenna."

justgladtobehere and Driftwood like this.
  9. Slacker

"Again, repeating our top story tonight ... "

[​IMG]
    "I like that Kardashian girl with the big ol' butt ... "

Driftwood likes this.
  10. Slacker

My personal feeling (selfish, hah) is that, since it's finally 2024, can we just go really hard after Trump every day? Fucko is the Ultimate Asshole of What America Turned Out to Be, instead of the great promise we once had here at some level, at least.

Gym "Pansy Boy" Jordan and Donald Diapers J. Trump, to name only two, have (hidden) dreams of exterminating people they don't understand. And (hidden) dreams of exterminating people ought to wake up anyone here in our "United" States. We don't exterminate people here. ... ... ... Or do we?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2024
    OscarMadison and HanSenSE like this.
  11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

F- the millionaires tax - how about just sunsetting the numerous tax breaks that allow them to retain so much of their income? More than a few of them specially designed and written to benefit a very small group of people who happened to donate millions to politicians.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2024
    franticscribe and Driftwood like this.
  12. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

Gonna be wild when a Trump-Stefanik ticket is revealed. Potentially the first time that two affair partners will be running together.
    IMG_3249.jpeg

HanSenSE likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted