1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

My grandpa killed real Nazis in WWII. I’m not scared of these cosplay motherfuckers today. Bring it, bitches.

qtlaw and HanSenSE like this.
  2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

MAGA is always going to rewrite the rules - and reality - so their man is right.

3. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

I like “small hands, no spine.”

He’d crap himself if he ever had a physical confrontation with anyone else, without his hired goons or cult followers to protect him.

Even 80-something Joe Biden could kick Trump’s ass, in any sort of physical or mental challenge.

franticscribe and Smallpotatoes like this.
  4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Dick Poll nods his head.

5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Which leaves only 57.

garrow and doctorquant like this.
  6. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Well, shit, if you're gonna get all arithmetical on us ...

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Skid Caesar
    Floppy Dick
    Cruel Ranch Dorito

2muchcoffeeman and maumann like this.
  8. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Agolf Twitler was a good one.

matt_garth and maumann like this.
  9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

10. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

In a New Hampshire exit poll, 27 percent of voters want to ban abortion.

It’s hard to state how badly Republicans screwed up politically in pushing to overturn Roe v. Wade. While only barely slowing the number of abortions.

Congratulations!

2muchcoffeeman and qtlaw like this.
  11. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

You can start by seeing what Ronnie Reagan did after some Black people started walking around armed.

"They were shocked that Black people had the audacity to come up to the state Capitol and protest these gun restrictions," said Buck. "The Mulford Act was passed really directly in response to the Black Panther Party bearing arms and self-defense legally."

The NRA supported gun restrictions once in California. Is it rooted in racism? | abc7news.com

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Is it just me or is political reporting worse than ever this year? I hear little analysis and research, a lot of spin and speculation. I mean, what are the odds of this? And don't get me wrong, I have zero doubt political campaigns have moles inside of the cable nets/news orgs who tip them off as to where and when they'll be setting up a live hit or appear at a diner to hear what "regular folks" have to say. Perhaps EMH can clue me in on this - is it not standard to at least know the name and do a brief pre-interview with someone before putting them on live?

Whoops! CNN Has No Idea Voter It’s Talking to Is Actually Leading Biden Write-In Campaign

Draft saved Draft deleted