1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

His legal and professional troubles haven't made him lose his appetite.

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Yeeeeees

3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

She's got the Koch machine behind her. Money won't be an issue.

4. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

I agree the Fox News folks not only won't see the crazy shit, they also won't care when they see the crazy shit because they like it. It works for him, and them.

I'm more worried about the independents in the six or so states that matter not seeing Trump being fucking crazy. That's what we need, and to me, that's the disservice outlets like the network news and MSNBCs and CNNs do when they don't show him. Just do a voiceover fact-check if you have to, or use the chyron. But Dems and enough independents need to be terrified on Election Day that he could win. So remind them by showing him being an idiot crazy man. If he can indeed blow himself up, then let him.

Slacker and Driftwood like this.
  5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

He won’t be convicted of anything before the election.

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

We all know Trump is a man with no convictions.

7. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Yep, and that’s when all the yokels start their regular whining about how Northern Virginia isn’t really “Virginia” and our votes shouldn’t count because we should be annexed by the District.

8. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Just for fun, in 2020, Biden beat Trump:
    * 70-28 in Fairfax County
    * 52-46 in Virginia Beach
    * 52-46 in Chesterfield County
    * 62-37 in Loudoun County
    * 64-35 in Prince William County
    * 64-35 in Henrico County
    * 52-46 in Chesapeake
    * 83-15 in Richmond City

The largest county Trump won was Spotsylvania, where 75,317 total votes were cast. In contrast, there were 600,823 total votes cast in Fairfax County. If you get your ass kicked in all of those above areas, you aren't winning the state.

Driftwood likes this.
  9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I think if I were "George Santos," I would watch my ass. I got the impression there are more than a few people among MAGA Nation who regard him as nothing more than a distraction and a pain in the ass and a headache they didn't need. He serves no purpose for the god emperor.

There's a considerable contingent who would love nothing better than if "George Santos" would all of a sudden go away once and for all. And these are people who could make it happen.

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I beg your pardon
    If you make it back to the Rose Garden

HanSenSE likes this.
  11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I was going to say "That figures," but it turns out they are from "Potsylvania."

[​IMG]

TowelWaver likes this.
  12. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Vlad probably likes him a lot. He's an easy vessel for money laundering. He'll be fine.

Tarheel316 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted