1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

melock, HanSenSE and franticscribe like this.
  2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 27, 2024
  3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. Neutral Corner

5. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I would like to see Koch tell everyone in congress to get in line behind Haley or they are cut off.

6. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

7. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Biden is saying he will shut down the border if Congress will pass the bill. He’ll do it the day he signs it.
    He needs to go old school like when we were kids. Every channel. “My fellow Americans… “ and call the GOP on it. Make it to where no one can ignore it or deny it. He has a bully pulpit. Use it.

8. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

War is my big thing. I just don’t want someone step in shit so bad that someone attacks us or makes someone think we are weak enough to attack.

The environment would be second.

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

10. Neutral Corner

His grasp of science is as tenuous as his grip on reality.

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

What the deplorables like about Trump, IMHO of course, is that he talks a good game, but don't notice it's just empty words. Or as they say in Texas, big hat no cattle.

Take the military, for example. Wants them to have all the new toys and the May Day'like parades on July4th, but at the same time has dissed Gold Star families, John McCain and our WWI dead, needed someone to explain what the Pearl Harbor memorial was about and called those KIA losers and suckered. And, of course wishes Eve a happy Memorial Day.

OscarMadison and tapintoamerica like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted