1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Where have we seen a right-wing idiot become the leader of his country, and then spend so much time focused on consolidating and growing his own power that he left his nation open to a horrific attack?

2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Very tiresome.

3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I am finally starting to sense a sea change regarding Stinky. He might win the nomination in the run of primaries and caucuses but I wouldn't be surprised in July if the weight of everything forced them to open the floor.

The Dems' dream of a brokered Rep convention.

Darling Nikki might be the last woman standing in the primary process (and that is her aim) but I doubt that will mean much in the proverbial smoke-filled room.

4. Twirling Time

Um, Deutschland??

5. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

Yep, no difference between the two candidates or the parties they represent.

6. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Come to me after you’ve claimed at the payment window.

The guy couldn’t get eliminated from public office by encouraging his followers to overthrow the U.S. government or bragging about sexual assault, Nikki Haley punching him in the balls a few times — fun to watch — isn’t taking him out.

7. Twirling Time

It's not just Haley punching him in the balls. Polling in both Iowa and NH — among REPUBLICAN voters — indicates a rapid cooling of the jets should the Orangutan be convicted of a felony. At least one of 91 is likely to hit between now and November.

8. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

FTFY.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Trump getting hit for 83 million probably made it sink home that he could also lose in court on one of the criminal charges, at least with the ones who aren't completely gone.

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Interesting, but I was thinking of something far more recent.

12. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Wait. This smells suspiciously like sarcasm.

Draft saved Draft deleted