1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Normally I’d ask if Habba got paid up front… but of course she didn’t and probably doesn’t deserve any money for that performance. Also, lol.

2. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Habba got $300,000-plus from Trump's PAC, so she did get something for her meagre efforts.

3. BurnsWhenIPee

BurnsWhenIPee Well-Known Member

And the number of fucking imbecile voters the GOP will lose because of this shit? Probably not zero, but way too close to zero.

garrow and Deskgrunt50 like this.
  4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Well, he's paid out $50m in legal fees over the last quarter, they just came from donations instead of his pocket. *Somebody's* getting paid.

garrow and Deskgrunt50 like this.
  5. Deskgrunt50

Base is never leaving him. But as non-cult members start paying attention, it’ll make a difference.

No wonder they desperately need to demonize a pop singer so they can keep the cult’s anger stoked and focused on something while they continue to fuck up important things to please trump.

These are not serious people.

6. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

That’s what I do when I’m done taking a leak.

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

That and the impeachment inquiry into the Homeland Security chief.

garrow likes this.
  8. Neutral Corner

I'm seeing polls that show a significant percentage of R voters who say they will not vote for Trump if he is convicted on criminal charges. He can't afford to lose any R votes and needs more Independents than he's going to get. I find it difficult to think he wins in November, but until his candidacy is dead by the road I'll stay nervous.

outofplace, garrow, Driftwood and 2 others like this.
  9. Deskgrunt50

Not serious people. Even, deep down, they know it’s ridiculous. It’s also so much in the political weeds nobody really gives a fuck. It’s completely meaningless.

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

The perfect antidote for not having any ideas of your own.

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  11. Neutral Corner

The R's are to the point that they are impeaching officials because they disagree on policy. There is no evidence because nothing illegal happened. It's going to cost them with voters outside of their base.

Of course, they don't care about voters outside the base, barely acknowledge they exist.

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

They're impeaching officials because they might disagree on policy.

Usually based on skin color or genitalia.

But more than anything based on whether they've ever breathed even a slightly unfriendly word about the God Emperor Fatfuck.

Oh, and they do care about people outside their base -- they want to neutralize them, then defeat them, then exterminate them.

Draft saved Draft deleted