1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

I feel gross saying anything that could even appear to be defending TFG but it is often a good idea to have a different lawyer on appeal from the trial. Trials and appeals involve different skill sets. Some lawyers have both, but many don't.

Given how poorly written her post-trial letter to the court was, I'm fairly confident she is not a good appellate lawyer. Then again, she was a terrible trial lawyer, too.

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I don't blame him for replacing her. I just think he was an idiot to hire her in the first place... but she was his type.

OscarMadison and franticscribe like this.
  4. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

The people of Arkansas are not sending their best and brightest.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

6. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I wish more Democrats would talk like Carville does. These are not serious people, these are not intelligent people, these are not sane people. Say what they are and move on.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. Corky Ramirez up on 94th St.

Corky Ramirez up on 94th St. Well-Known Member

I’m trying to remember what it tasted like. It had a little run at UConn around 1995/96, along with Red Dog and Bud Ice. Can still picture the bottle. Wasn’t it a citrusy flavor? Or malty?
    I remember Kevin Nealon on Weekend Update doing a small bit on Zima and he said “Tastes like Zhit.”

Driftwood likes this.
  9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Fox News: Not Serious People™

garrow likes this.
  10. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Tom Cotton had been quiet lately. Even he knows this riff-raff is a losing hand.

11. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I suppose those were fair questions. You don't necessarily have to be Chinese to be a member of the Chinese Communist Party, right?

12. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I'm guilty of the triple crown on that.

Draft saved Draft deleted