1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

• Witty and charming.
    • Rich and powerful.
    • Benevolent.
    • Clairvoyant.
    • F--- dinner.
    • Patriotic.
    • Crank up the Enola Gay.
    • Witty and charming, Part II.
    • Invisible.
    • Bulletproof.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Really solid book - used it as my "guide" whenever I'd hit a town where some of the "bar-bars" are located.

upload_2024-2-2_12-52-4.jpeg

3. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

4. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Roberta Kaplan says Trump threw papers across table at Mar-a-Lago deposition because his legal team agreed to feed her lunch | CNN Politics

“He came back in and he said, ‘Well, how’d you like the lunch?’ And I said, ‘Well, sir, I had a banana. You know, I can never really eat when I’m taking testimony.’ And he said, ‘Well, I told you,’ — it was kind of charming. He said, ‘I told you, I told them to make you really bad sandwiches, but they can’t help themselves here. We have the best sandwiches.’”

<snip>

In a separate anecdote, Kaplan detailed the end of the deposition when she was set to leave, saying that Trump told her: “See you next Tuesday” – a phrase that is often used as a derogatory euphemism directed at women.

5. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Keystone Light was the enabler of many weekend pregaming rituals. Alcohol content aside, just the sheer volume of fluid got a fella feeling like Mr. Creosote.

One more shot of beer? It's-a wahfer theen...

Octave likes this.
  6. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

7. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

“See you next Tuesday” — is he 12?

8. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Alvin Bragg is ready to jump in with his March 25 first gavel. Stinky isn’t in the clear by a long shot.

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Ross Douthat stops by later to explain why this is bad for Biden and a financial fraud/abuser/defamer is the safer bet.

10. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Yeah, though in my very layperson view, that's the weakest of all the cases. The slam dunk, of course, is being run by the asshole in Florida who'll never let it go to trial.

franticscribe likes this.
  11. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

We have our own Ross Douthat here to explain how the economy is fucked and we're all just months away from cracking open each other's heads and feasting on the goo inside.

2muchcoffeeman and Driftwood like this.
  12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

What Biden *really* says about Trump behind closed doors

The men in the diner are very very upset. Such crass and crude disrespect. Disgusting vulgarity. Is this how our nation wants our president to act??

Make America Great Again. I remember a golden age when no president could even be imagined spewing such obscenities. When the president was a dignified leader worthy of admiration.

wicked likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted