1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Daniel-
    hahahaha.

Century Club is perfect for narcissists, you essentially have the stage and a rapt audience as the minutes climb.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Kato likes this.
  3. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

If Joe Biden continues to refer to his predecessor as a “sick f*ck,” I will have no choice but to vote for Trump a third time.

4. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

I kind of wonder if that's Biden ".22 mind in a .357 Magnum world" kind of "accidental" slip, though I don't think the whole "In your guts, you know he's nuts" tack really sticks. I think everyone knows he's nuts, but Trump's voters like that because he's willing to punish their enemies because of it.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Good rule. My first roommate made it clear just how much of an asshole he was by violating that one when I was passed out from being sick, not drunk. Apparently allowing myself to have the flu wasn't cool enough for him.

6. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

I hope you coughed on him.

7. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

8. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Step on up, Lee Harvey.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fuckoff Dilbert boy, and take your never-funny shit comic strip with you.

10. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Who would have thought there would be a pillow man and a comic strip artist among the keen thinkers on the right, in 2024.

11. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I resent that dildo with ears calling me brainwashed. I resent him thinking January 6 does not fit some specific definition of insurrection. I resent people repeating that the mob was unarmed just because there wasn’t a certain number or percentage that had guns. If there was one person in a mob of 10,000 with a gun, the mob was armed
    And every last person who set foot in the Capitol should do 20 to life violent or not.

12. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I wonder if those imprisoned for their Jan. 6 fuckery are AB heroes behind bars or are taking it in the ass.

Draft saved Draft deleted