1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

This.

We clearly have a segment of the population that thinks it can use violence to overturn a lawful election because their boy wasn't elected. And then that same boy thinks he can get off scot-free. We need it spelled out black and white what constitutes an insurrection. We also need a political party to stop kowtowing the lunatic fringe and stand up for democracy. But when alleged Nazi apologists such as Alma (I'm still just asking questions. Isn't that how that works?) like fascism over America, this is what we get.

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

5. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

6. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

So what? It has nothing to do with the argument before the Supreme Court.

7. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Eh, seems like hard-right Hur getting in as many swipes as possible since there wasn't a reason to file charges. Almost like someone in the DOJ "weaponized" a report of no criminal wrongdoing, to borrow a phrase. Yes, Biden continues to be old.

Thing is trump coulda avoided charges too, had he just cooperated and given the stuff back and not repeatedly lied about it. Given the material back like Biden and Pence. But the big fucking baby refused and threw yet another tantrum.

Smallpotatoes, HanSenSE and garrow like this.
  8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

It would be better if SCOTUS would say, "constitutional eligibility to run for president is a federal issue at the highest level and should be ruled upon by the Supreme Court of the United States. It should not be subject to the rulings of any state courts. And by any conceivable definition of 'insurrection' in the English language, Fatfuck engaged in, facilitated and encouraged insurrection and is therefore ineligible as a candidate."

9. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Montana politics are almost as stupid as Idaho politics.

“I’m more of a weekend rancher than you are!”

“I hate California the most!”

“I have the most assault cases against members of the media!”

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Dude, seriously? Yeah, she deserves a ban from social media and legal consequences if they can prove it, but still...

11. outofplace

That's what they get for tapping someone who was appointed as a U.S. Attorney by Trump. Of course, they had to choose a guy like that, but that does seem like an attempt to compensate for being unable to charge Biden by using his position to try to hurt his run for president.

garrow likes this.
  12. outofplace

I get this is hyperbole and that she is a piece of crap, but maybe just a bit much?

OscarMadison likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted