1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

The hall monitor/concern troll returns.

2. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

It was interesting listen. Why is Luttig not on the bench?

franticscribe likes this.
  3. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Johnson is just plain embarrassing.

OscarMadison and garrow like this.
  4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Apologies if this was posted earlier. MTG, who labeled Hunter as a “coward” for exiting a hearing that he didn’t even have to be at, decided to cut and run when Robert Garcia started mocking her.

So, by Marjorie Taylor Greene’s logic, she just committed the biggest act of cowardice this country has seen since Marty Jannetty dove through the Barbershop window to escape Shawn Michaels.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  5. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

What? LOL. Do they think its 1989? I hope this guy sues them for millions. They just committed assault on live TV.

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Christian nation don’cha know?

OscarMadison and Slacker like this.
  7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

You know that. I know that. But the general population will see a court document calling Biden senile.

wicked likes this.
  8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

A hall monitor polices everyone else’s posts.

9. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I mean, his age stuff is what it is. He'll have to do well in the campaign and in debates. It does seem like this is a whole lot like last time around. The trumplicans will go hard at his age (as if trump isn't bat-shit insane), and thus they'll really really lower the bar. So a solid debate and big-event performance will help.

I'm not saying it's not an issue. It is and he has to overcome it.

But voters also get to compare him to trump, who's a melting wannabe dictator and a pile of orange goo. Who took away women's rights. Who killed a deal to fix the border. Who is facing 91 (who knows by then?) criminal charges. And tried to illegally stay in power.

2muchcoffeeman and Inky_Wretch like this.
  10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I’m middle aged, and I sometimes lapse into a stream-of-consciousness thing where I’m talking out loud while trying to orient myself to the correct timeline. In person it is pretty apparent what is going on but if it were typed up in transcript form I’m sure I would look like a babbling fool.

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Hope the Manhattan DA files charges. And the "immigrant" sues his ass.

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

You all assume there will be debates this time around. Trump pouted his way out of the debates last time and then he tried to infect Biden with COVID to kill him off.

Driftwood, matt_garth and garrow like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted