1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

In other Northwest political news, Cathy McMorris Rodgers, who represents Spokane and a large chunk of Trump country in Eastern Washington, announced today she will not seek reelection after 20 years in Congress.

A complete rubber stamper of Trump’s agenda when he was president, McMorris Rodgers is only 54 years old, so probably too young to retire. Lots of rumblings that she will run for statewide office here in Washington, where she will be trounced.

garrow likes this.
  2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

There were two right? One when trump tried to infect everyone with COVID and was a ranting lunatic who wouldn't shut the fuck up, the next was cancelled, and a second one right?

Circumstances are different now for sure. If he chooses to duck because of all the shit he's pulled, then he looks like a scared pussy. Especially after the way the trumplicans are framing Biden.

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

How’d that work out for him?

4. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Apparently well enough to be back in 2024 as the distant front-runner for his party’s nomination.

wicked likes this.
  5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

No prizes for beating the spread in American elections. Second place is first loser.

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

7. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

Members of Congress who are 50 years and older with 20 years of service can start drawing their full pension immediately.

She may not need to work.

8. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Not to be a moral scold, but let’s find something else to call him instead of “pussy.”

Pussy is a good thing, maybe the best of things. I like pussy — a lot.

Mr._Graybeard and wicked like this.
  9. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I’m on the fence whether the “Biden is now senile” stuff sticks. I’ll assume the American people are stupider than I give them credit for, which means it will.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  10. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Grab it!

11. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Only if she asks first.

12. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

My greatest desire right now is to get back to a point where this crap isn't a part of my daily life.

Draft saved Draft deleted