1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Geez, did Biden do steroids or something? I'd like to ask the world's foremost expert (just ask him) how exactly "they" are gonna get rid of Biden and more to the point, "who the fuck are 'they'?"

franticscribe and matt_garth like this.
  2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Yes. It's actually the closest store to us. I buy a lot of staples there, but selection is not good.

Raspberries seem to be about nine levels below strawberries/blueberries/blackberries on the berry stocking list at grocery stores.

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

That’s not a bad statement, but too wordy for the Short-Attention Span Republicans.

What she really needs to say is: “Hey Fat Fuck, my husband is not here because he’s overseas in the military, you Fucking Idiot!!!”

OscarMadison and HanSenSE like this.
  5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

6. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

What is Joe Biden doing to set the price of raspberries?

7. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

You’re one of 30 people on a boat. It’s sinking.

Of those 30 people, 10 actively want the boat to sink and they are in full-throated agreement.

Of the 20 other people:
    • 8 want to save the boat.
    • 5 want to save the boat, but only if the boat is saved by a diverse crew using sustainable methods.
    • 3 want to save the boat, but not if THAT PERSON is going to get the glory for it.
    • 3 figure, “I have a life jacket on, I’ll be OK no matter what.”
    • 1 is a complete nihilist who truly doesn’t care one way or the other.
    That’s how 10 out of 30 becomes a majority.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2024
  8. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

"Render unto Caesar."

Read the New Testament and STFU.

OscarMadison likes this.
  9. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Going to be a couple of points either way. You'd think after the Santos scandal, and the Dems running someone with name-recognition who previously held the seat, it would be a comfortable Dem win. BUT, it's a lot of Long Island in that district. So who knows?

The NY Dem party really fucked it all up in 2022. Should be a small measure if they've got their shit together, at least a little bit, now.

garrow likes this.
  10. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

12. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

And they're not particularly good/effective ads for either candidate. Pretty boiler-plate and amateurish, IMO. But yeah, I'll be happy when it's over next week. And we only get about 10% of the ads swing-staters get. I don't know how they stand it.

Draft saved Draft deleted